Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Gwen Stefani back to the band!

Gwen Stefani has revealed she plans to leave her mega-successful solo career behind to rejoin her band No Doubt.


Stefani first came to fame with the band but left temporarily to give her solo career a shot.


She has a new solo album out next month called ‘The Great Escape’, but thinks it will be her last.


Speaking to MTV Stefani said: “I don’t think I will make another (solo album). I can’t predict anything, but I don’t plan on making one of these solo dance project records, I definitely feel myself going back to No Doubt after this to do a new album.”


However, she went on to say that she has so many songs she could fill another album:


” don’t really know what will happen with those other songs, there’s probably about ten left over. I could (make) an album with them really fast! So we’ll see what happens, I mean you can always use them for something at some point or I could just listen to them myself and be greedy.”


No comments: